Steel 01 Steel 01

Wow. Amazing.

I don't review too often, but this deserves it. In the first 15 seconds, I knew that this was very good. From the apparent hand-drawn backrounds to the cleanly animated people, this is just...awe-inspiring. Good job. Deffinate front page / top 50.

[{TPH}]

Fuck off Fuck off

gotta love ICP...

...not really, but their skits are the shit. fukuf

Boy Wilson takes a walk Boy Wilson takes a walk

4/5

i dont know why, but i liked this. i dunno whether its the art style or the music or what but i just liked it. next time, try like making it a story though, the only thing he did was die but at least its not a stick thing. i gave it a 4 out of 5. nice job for you firstie! =D

TehDeuce responds:

Thanks for the support!

-LSD-DMT- -LSD-DMT-

dude. sweet.

dude. i love that flash. its now #1 in my favorites....did you really cut off your hand. i hope not dude and if you did how did you make this lol. let me know man cuz this flash = 1337|\|355

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

chuck norris isnt allowed to die

i think i thought about laughing, once. not #20 material, let alone #1 material. graphics were ok. the song was kinda funny. style, eh? i gave it a 3/5

I love skateboarding I love skateboarding

cool

i have played it enough to no that the skateboard sounds and grinds came from thps2. not dissing just pointing it out. nice though. liked it alot.

Children's world Children's world

*claps

that was so funny...i especially liked the music and the randomness of the kill

The Little Buzzers Ep 4 The Little Buzzers Ep 4

that was creative and original

i really hope to see more like this b/c that was the most original thing i have seen in a long time

nice job

FarFromSubtle responds:

Thanks you! ^_^ You can see more right here on newgrounds, or at littlebuzzers.com

Email!! Email!!

ROFL!!!

that was hilarious
u should make that a series
that was very funny
it was fast (i like fast YAY!)

A small madness tribute A small madness tribute

boooooring...Nice music though

this was the most boring peice of sh*t i have ever seen
nice nirvana music though i say.....BLAM!!!!