Steel 01 Steel 01

Wow. Amazing.

I don't review too often, but this deserves it. In the first 15 seconds, I knew that this was very good. From the apparent hand-drawn backrounds to the cleanly animated people, this is just...awe-inspiring. Good job. Deffinate front page / top 50.

[{TPH}]

Fuck off Fuck off

gotta love ICP...

...not really, but their skits are the shit. fukuf

Boy Wilson takes a walk Boy Wilson takes a walk

4/5

i dont know why, but i liked this. i dunno whether its the art style or the music or what but i just liked it. next time, try like making it a story though, the only thing he did was die but at least its not a stick thing. i gave it a 4 out of 5. nice job for you firstie! =D

TehDeuce responds:

Thanks for the support!

Windows Xp StickComicsED. Windows Xp StickComicsED.

wont pass..

its wwaaaaaayy too buggy. the internets (lol) dont work. the trash on the desktop doesnt disappear and therefore = ANNOYANCE!! and no sound, and its been done, alot better.

StickComics responds:

I'll try to make it better. The internet buttons work on my com. Hmmm... odd

Callic Solitire Game Beta Callic Solitire Game Beta

you HAVE to give more reasons to play it....

while it is a good solitare recreation there really is no reason to play it....make like a career mode where you rise to the top or some shit. uhh thats about it, music would be nice too.

Halloween Fishy Halloween Fishy

that, music.

i liked it, it wasnt very original but you put the idea to good use. but GET RID OF THE MUSIC!!! that song was so annoying after about 30 seconds. and the last screen where it says YOU DIED SCORE: - thats waaaaay to big and off the screen.

Plunge Plunge

this is the shiz-nit

this is really cool its like trance/ambience and reminds me of like ff or something its just hypnotic

Drum Solo Drum Solo

u didnt MAKE that

that is from punk-o-matic but it is okay